Platinum Pass! This ticket grants holder admission into HorrorHound Weekend during normal business hours ALL WEEKEND – March 23-25th,
2018 – with one-hour early admission into the event Friday and Saturday! (Early Admission Hours: Friday: 4pm-10pm, Saturday: 10am-7pm, Sunday: 11am-5pm). Ticket grants admission into the convention center with access to the vendor, celebrity, tattoo room, Q&A panels, and the HorrorHound Film Fest.
Additional perks include:
- Two night stay at the Hyatt Place Hotel (connected to the Sharonville Convention Center)*
- Parking Pass (Special Parking Area) at the Sharonville Convention Center
- Photo-Op line cuts (any/all Ops, all weekend long) *Special Platinum Pass line area for Ops
- VIP seating area in Q&A Room and Film Fest
- Event t-shirt
- VIP and Platinum-exclusive limited edition enamel pin
- Spring 2018 exclusive issue of HorrorHound Magazine
- One-year (6 issue) subscription to HorrorHound Magazine
- Platinum laminate and lanyard
- Guaranteed access into all events/after partys, including VIP Area seating
- Additionally, Platinum Pass Holder will receive a special line-cut pass which will be good for one line cut per EACH line-cut accessible guests (including Ron Perlman, Michael Rooker, Gaten Matarazzo, Sadie Sink, Tommy Flanagan, David Arquette, Brad Dourif, Jennifer Carpenter, Ross Marquand, and more TBA). *Upwards of a dozen different line-cuts total.
*Hotel reservation information will be emailed no later than one month prior to event. Hotel will be good for a two night stay (Friday-Sunday). Additional nights can be added at ticket-holders expense. Reservation name(s) can be changed once final reservation information is emailed to ticket buyer.
**Children 12 and under do not need to purchase a Platinum Pass to participate with parent/legal guardian perks
Categories: Cincinnati 2018 March